How to wear activated carbon face mask?
Do you know that long-term exposure to air pollution has been associated with heart problems and cancer? And a short-term exposure to bad air has been associated with pulmonary inflammation that increases one's susceptibility to bacterial, viral infections, allergens, and lung damage?
That can be so damaging and harmful to one’s overall health. This what makes an activated carbon mask in demand and highly favored for protection.
A mask with activated carbon is composed of 4-layers of non woven both in the inside and the outside layers and the middle layer with high standard activated charcoal. Activated carbon removes fumes, gases, dust, particles and chemicals and it’s anti-viral too.
Here are the proper ways to wear these kinds of masks:
How to use an N95 disposable activated carbon face mask
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds
- Get the mask and hold it by the strap
- Place the mask securely over your nose and under your chin. Ensure all the straps are fitted well
- Pinch the metal nose bridge tightly over your nose
- When you’re taking it off, take it off just touching the straps
- If you’re using it only one time, place in sealed plastic and disposed of properly
- If you’re reusing it, remove touching only the strap and put it also in a safe place.
- When you reuse it, touch only the strap
- Throw out your mask if it’s harder to breathe and if the inside part is already dirty. Properly dispose of it by putting it in plastic and throwing it in a lidded trash can.
- Use a new mask each day if you can but an N95 can be reused as long as it’s not damaged, soiled or still pleasantly breathable. The best is to change your mask every 2 weeks the most or less.
How to use a washable and reusable activated carbon face mask with filter
- Wash your hands with soap at least 20 seconds
- Open the mask
- Place the filter in its right slot
- Put on the mask and arrange its strap according to your fitting. If it’s an earloop strap, make sure you’re wearing it properly
- Adjust the nose bridge
- Make sure that your mask is securely covering your nose, mouth, and chin
- When you’re removing your mask, just touch the ear strap to take it off
With extreme usage, the filters should be changed every 48-72 hours. To wash the mask, remove the filter and then put the mask in soap diluted with water. You can add liquid chlorine bleach for better disinfection. Let it dry naturally.
You can find Activated Carbon Face Mask on Amazon.
|Copyright © Survival Gear for Sale 2021. All Rights Reserved.
|Powered by Echofavor