Best Surgical Mask for Flu and to prevent Flu
A surgical mask will always come in very helpful and useful not only during dealing with the coronavirus but during the flu season as well. Also, even as a daily precautionary measure to catch the flu.
Other Asian countries like Japan and Korea have been into wearing masks as part of their daily get-up. In fact, Japanese consumers buy more than $230 million in surgical masks a year.
There lies a conscious effort to protect oneself from dealing with the world’s pollution, climate change, flu viruses, and pandemic illnesses that is now a global reality that has to be dealt with.
Surgical masks have their level of prevention too. Please check this link about the ASTM level of protection of surgical masks.
You can also see a BFE and PFE in a surgical mask, but what are they specifically.
What are BFE AND PFE in surgical masks?
BFE is the middle layer of the mask and could have a high 99.7% protection while the PFE is the bacterial and submicron particulate filtration efficiency to prevent pathogens from entering your airways. Things like dust, germs, and pollen which can be invisible to the naked eye are filtered as you breathe.
Does wearing a surgical mask prevent the flu?
It can help block the airborne germs and viruses in the air. It can also help to prevent the transmission of germs from person to person aside from protecting you from flu.
Flu viruses are transmittable through the air in forms of droplets when someone infected coughs, sneezes or talks.
What kind of mask protects against the flu?
N95 masks are known to be the most protective however, surgical masks can be worn when taking public transport or entering crowded areas to help protect you from other people's coughs and sneezes.
Should you wear a surgical mask when sick?
It’s best to wear a surgical mask if you’re sick, wearing since it can help to protect others from getting sick. And likewise, wearing a mask around those who are sick will probably diminish your own chances of becoming infected.
It’s been found that surgical masks can diminish the exhalation of large viral droplets 25-fold.
Does surgical mask protect against flu?
It will definitely protect you against flu along with frequent hand-washing with soap and disinfecting your hands with 70% alcohol or hand sanitizer. This will greatly prevent you from catching the flu virus.
What’s the proper way of wearing a surgical mask?
• The colored side of the mask should face outwards and with the metallic strip in the uppermost section.
• The strings or elastic bands should be positioned properly to keep the mask securely in place
• The mask should cover the nose, mouth, and chin.
• The metallic strip should mold properly to the bridge of the nose
Here are some of the best surgical masks for flu
It’s better to but a lot of quantity if you choose to use a surgical mask since they need to be changed as frequently as possible.
This is a pack with 100 disposable masks that are comfortable and offer very low resistance to breathing, soft, odorless, and do not irritate the skin. Giving its wearer a cooler, more comfortable performance than other designs available on the market.
It boasts of a high-filtration capacity though its 3 layers of pleated designed masks that are thick enough to give protection against dust, bacteria, smoke, pollen, and pollution.
It’s perfectly designed to cover all the nose and mouth area and includes form-fitting pliable nose and chin band. The full-length aluminum nosepiece helps provide a perfectly secure fit every time.
It’s a perfect combination of protection and style with a filtration rate and protection from airborne particles at an average of 99% efficiency. It’s been innovatively designed for infection control and helps prevent the spread of airborne illness.
Make this your ideal for protection against the influenza virus and a number of other airborne particles.
This is the proper way to use this mask:
- Place the mask over nose and mouth with the blue side out
- Place an earloop around each ear.
- Pull the bottom of the mask under the chin and mold the nosepiece around the nose
- The mask should cover the face from the nose to underneath the chin
- Discard mask after use and do not reuse the mask
- These fit great and feel nice as well
- Great product at a great price
- I highly recommend these to any who needs protection against the flu
- Comfortable to wear
- This is a mask intended for a short term and single usage for maximum protection
- The wire on the nose bridge stays in place well
- The fit is great and it feels nice as well.
- Made from good materials
- Does not feel cheap and actually covers up pretty well
- It blocks germs and they do a great job
- Very comfortable and breathable
- Metal does bend but sometimes doesn't keep its form but it is a really great mask
Where to buy:
This mask has FDA certification and it’s a good quality mask with safety medical standard material. These face masks filter out allergens that can aggregate airway disease and it can protect against those harmful bacteria.
It has a breathable design and it’s a 3-ply disposable face mask where you can still have convenient breathing. They are soft and comfortable ear hook masks, not easy to drop, no need to adjust it when you use it.
- It’s helpful especially during the flu season
- These are sized nicely and they are more comfortable
- They are individually packaged so they stay clean until you use them
- Great value
- It is very convenient
- It is cheaper
- Great to protect yourself and your family from the popular flu
- Good quality and with no bad smell into it
- A few think it’s thinner than other 3ply surgical mask but it still works great
Where to buy:
This pack includes 100 masks to ensure you stay healthy and to keep those airborne particles out of your lungs at all times.
They are designed to be the most comfortable breathing surgical masks ever while providing maximum protection from airborne particles, dust, germs, allergies, smoke, pollution, ash, and pollen.
They have protective features and all the masks are vacuum sterilized and are made from the finest materials. Made from non-woven fabrics that provide extra protection and insulation as they act as filters and bacterial barriers.
The masks are proven to be comfortable, gentle to the skin, non-toxic and non-irritating. They also conform to the fave very well thus offering full protection.
The design of these masks comes with a correctly placed built-in nose strip that helps to form a secure closure for better protection against exposure, making the nose breathe more comfortably.
Lastly, they have wider, adjustable ear-loops that make it comfortable on the ears. The ear-loops are made from soft medical PP material that is soft and doesn’t harm the skin at all.
- The mask is super easy to put on and you just put the elastic strings over your ears
- The metal strip at the nose secures the mask very well
- Good product, great price
- They are very well made
- It can keep everyone safe from getting sick
- It can prevent the spread of flu
- It fits well and it is comfortable to wear
- Very useful item for the flu season
- Great for those with low immunity to keep the flu away
- It is excellent to use from infection to keep germs out but it’s just for single use only
Where to buy:
Surgical masks are very essential to the rate, things are going in our world today. There are so many social and naturally caused issues we all have to face.
There are many things that we have to protect ourselves from now especially when we step out of the comfort of our homes.
It would make us think and conclude that all the global challenges we are facing today are all airborne.
We all hope for cleaner air again, no more harmful viruses and, no more pandemic illnesses.
For now, we don’t have any choice but to protect and keep ourselves safe until that time comes again.
Let’s keep the faith!
|Copyright © Survival Gear for Sale 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|