What is 3 ply mask made of?
Surgical masks were once made from a piece of cloth and to be tied around a health professional like a doctor or nurse.
These masks are manufactured now by using non-woven fabrics made from plastics like polypropylene to filter and protect. They are also available in many different styles and ply depending on the level of protection the user needs.
One of the most well-known is a 3 ply mask. It’s made of polypropylene spunbond and melt-blown nonwoven fabrics with adjustable nose strip and it comes with a flat or round elastic ear-loop to give protection to the user.
It's now used by everyone to protect against the spread of viruses, germs, and bacteria.
A 3 ply mask is made from these components:
- It has a 1st layer that’s made from polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric.
- The middle and second layer is made from melt-blown nonwoven fabric.
- And, the third layer is made again by polypropylene spunbond nonwoven.
A 3 ply mask usually comes with a nose strip made from PE wire and a latex-free ear-loop that’s made from flat elastic or round elastic.
A 3 ply mask can have the following features and benefits:
• It can have a BFE or Bacterial Filtration Efficiency of 99%
• It can provide an excellent breathability
• It’s non-irritating and uses fiberglass free fabric
• The non-woven spun bond is always 100% Polypropylene
• The material is hypoallergenic
• The non-woven 3 ply face mask does not contain latex, PVC or toxic materials.
• It has a middle layer that can filter bacteria and germs with high BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency)
• The layers of spun bond fabric used for top and bottom are 20 GSM
• It comes with a special elastic for the ear loop from imported material to keep it soft on sensitive ears of the users and it keeps the skin free from irritants even after a long time use
You can find 3 ply mask on Amazon.
|Copyright © Survival Gear for Sale 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|