Best disinfectant wipes for yoga mat
Yoga is one of the exercises that have gained popularity in recent years. People love yoga because it contributes not just too physical but mental well being as well. You don’t need a lot of equipment to perform yoga, just only your handy yoga mat. Yoga mainly relies on body positions and body weight to accomplish its task of improving fitness. Because of this your yoga mat may be a repository, of dirt and grime and germs coming from your sweat and body toxins. Clean your yoga mat to stay refreshed every time you work out. Here’s how.
How Often to Clean a Yoga Mat?
Depending on the intensity of your sessions, you can usually go a week or so before your mat needs a good wipe down. If you sweat a lot or the mat retains an odor, clean it more often, though some mats caution that over-cleaning can cause them to wear out more quickly.
How to Regularly Clean a Yoga Mat?
This is easy! Spot clean both sides of your mat with either a yoga mat cleaner (some mat makers sell these cleaners, too) or a mix of a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid and two cups of warm water in a spray bottle. Spritz the solution onto the mat and wipe the surfaces clean with a soft cloth. Rinse the mat with a damp cloth that you’ve dipped in clear water and wrung well. Lay the mat flat or hang it over a shower rod to dry fully before rolling it back up.
How to Deep Clean a Yoga Mat?
If your mat is stained or smelly, it will need more attention. But before using anything harsher than the mild dish liquid solution, check your mat’s cleaning recommendations, usually on the website.
Some mats are hand-washable in cold water and mild soap, while others can be cleaned in the washing machine on a cold, gentle cycle. Make sure they are well-rinsed and always air dry a yoga mat — never put it in the dryer. If your mat can’t be soaked, try wiping it with a mild mix of one-part white vinegar to three parts water. Rinse it with a clean, damp cloth and let dry.
Yoga Mat Maintenance
- Keep them out of direct sunlight. They can fade and become brittle.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners and solvents. For rubber mats, skip products containing essential oils.
- Allow a mat to dry fully before rolling it up and storing it away.
- Don't apply skin creams or oils before using your mat because they can transfer to and stain the mat.
- To help eliminate odors and absorb oils from a less-than-grippy mat, sprinkle and rub on baking soda. Let sit 15 to 30 minutes, then brush or vacuum off the excess.
Here are some of the best disinfectant wipes for yoga mat.
Black Diamond Stoneworks Yoga Mat Cleaner is now a USDA certified biobased product it was crafted to clean, maintain, and extend the life of your yoga mat, exercise mat, and accessories without making them sticky or slippery. They are able to do this using the latest in sustainable biobased ingredients infused with essential oils! You will love how well it cleans and smells!
Biobased products provide all of the benefits as conventional products, they are cost-comparative, readily available, and perform as well or better than their petroleum- containing counterparts! Biobased products also help us increase of renewable resources while decreasing use of non-renewable resources, such as petroleum.
Not only will your mat look and smell clean, but you can also be confident you are using the very best product available. It is phosphate-free, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, and does not contain ingredients that will degrade your yoga mat or accessories. It will remove sweat, dirt, and other impurities. We recommend cleaning your mat after every time you use it to keep it clean and smelling great.
- Cleans, restores, refreshes, Yoga, Exercise, Pilates Or Workout Mat.
- Phosphate free, biodegradable, hypoallergenic alcohol-free will not degrade your mat.
- Keeps mat smelling fresh (100% Fully Guaranteed)
- Increases the life of your mat. You will save money.
- Safe for kids, pets and you!
- No negative reviews so far
Originally developed as a natural yoga mat cleaner, Jo-Sha Wipes have gained popularity throughout the fitness community, as well as in hotels, spas, and with anyone looking for a quick and soothing way to freshen up. From cleaning hands, body, and feet to fitness equipment, they cleanse and naturally disinfect while the subtle aromatherapy soothes the senses.
Jo-Sha Essential Oil Wipes are made in the USA and are currently available in five natural scents (lavender, tea tree, tangerine, eucalyptus, and peppermint). Each scent features a unique essential oil formulation that is effective, gentle and refreshing. Inspire your clients to keep mats, equipment and themselves clean by carrying Jo-Sha Wipes.
Yoga Journal reported that over 15 million people practice yoga. That is a lot of traffic on those yoga mats. Keeping Jo-Sha Wipes available encourages clean mats, equipment, hands, body, and feet for a safer, more soothing environment in your yoga studio, club or gym.
- contains no alcohol and no bleach
- Refreshes your mat or your skin.
- Gently cleans your mat but will maintain the important sticky, non-slip surface
- Refreshes and dries quickly, evaporates completely on your yoga mat
- No negative reviews so far
- No slippery residue
- Detoxifies your mat
- Gives your mat a fresh clean feeling
- Smells fantastic
- No negative reviews so far
Enjoy yoga and keep your mat fresh and clean. Having clean equipment doubles the benefits you reap from a yoga session. Maintain your health with a mat that is clean smelling and free of pathogens and germs.
|Copyright © Survival Gear for Sale 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|