Best N95 Particulate Respirator Mask
N95 Respirators or more popularly known as an N95 mask. It’s a protective device for the respiratory system that’s been designed to have a tight and close facial fitting to be very efficient in the filtration of airborne particles.
This respirator can block 95% of very small particles as tiny as 0.3 microns hence the N95 classification. The N95 mask is an air filter worn on the face to capture tiny pollution particles to block them to reach the sensitive tissue in your lungs.
It can filter dust, pollution, bacteria, viruses, and allergens but it doesn’t filter out oil-based substances and gases.
What are particulates?
First of all, particulates are the airborne particles referred to as particulate matter or PM for short. Particulate matter is all the solid and liquid particles floating on air which are hazardous and harmful. Since it’s a complex mixture by nature it includes both organic and inorganic particles, such as dust, pollen, soot, smoke, and liquid droplets.
These particles can be released directly into the air from various sources that are either natural or related to human activity. You can come across PM2.5 which refers to particulates smaller than 2.5um. They are extremely dangerous to the lung and heart as they can penetrate deep into the lung and blood.
How long can particulate matter stay in the air?
The smaller particles are lighter and they can stay in the air longer and they can travel farther. While PM10 which are big particles can only stay in the air for minutes or hours and lastly, PM2.5 which are the small particles have the ability to stay in the air for days or even weeks.
What are the particles floating in the air?
Particles in the air ate aerosols. These are tiny particles in our atmosphere that are so small and are lightweight that they can float in the air. They might be so small but has the strength and the ability to be responsible for climate change.
Are particulates found everywhere?
Yes, they are everywhere and they can be natural or man-made like the air pollution emitted from vehicles, factories, construction sites, tilled fields, unpaved roads, and burning of fossil fuels.
It is also built by grilling the food on charcoal or gas grills, burning the leaves and bushes, smoking cigarettes, and burning wood in a fireplace or stove.
This is where an N95 particulate respirator mask comes in. It’s very much needed in the world we live in nowadays. It can protect mankind from all the harmful airborne particles that can bring sickness.
Top 3 Best N95 Particulate Respirator Mask
Here’s the Top 3 Best N95 Particulate Respirator Mask and they all came from 3M N95 since they all stood out in terms of their technical superiority and functions. They all have the technical ability to filter out fine particulates and you just have to find out which will fit you the best and that will be comfortable on you.
This NIOSH approved filtering particulate respirator facepiece comes from 3M’s Aura line-up that’s designed to control airflow to help eyewear fogging. It has the signature 3M cool flow valve that will keep the user cool while under this mask.
Other superior technical features include comfortable braided headbands help keep respirator securely in place and minimize pulling of hair, an adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal, Curved low-profile design conforms well to the nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear.
Also, an embossed top panel helps reduce the fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled air.
It can be used to be protected by 95% from only those harmful airborne particles and pollutants.
- One thing that’s good is it is fold-able
- It’s individually packaged that’s great for traveling or storing away
- The noseband that’s made of foam runs across the whole length of the mask. And it can be formed around the nose properly that will provide a very good fit to the face
- It’s comfortable for breathing
- It’s easier to maintain its placement on the face once on
- More comfortable with glasses and less fogging
- This respirator is very well designed
- Easy to wear and you can feel the difference in the air you breathe
- You’ll be sure that no hot air will be bypassing around the nose bridge
- The mask is lightweight
- It’s differently designed among all 3M masks but the fit is good and it works
Where to buy:
Another dependable N95 Particulate Respirator from 3M. This NIOSH approved mask will guarantee that it can filter at least 95% against hazardous viruses, air-pollutants, and non-oil based particles.
It can be custom-fitted on your face with an adjustable nose clip that will ensure a secure seal against contamination. A cushioning foam is added for comfortability in the nose area.
A perfect N95 mask for flu should also be easier to breathe on. This mask was made using both proprietary technology and the advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media for an easy breathable mask.
It also has a two-strap design with dual point attachment to be double sure of safety and security from the flu virus.
Great also for other applications like bagging, grinding, sanding, sawing, sweeping, woodworking, and other dusty applications, as well as wildfire smoke inhalation.
- Easy to breathe on
- It’s not hot at all to wear
- Good fit
- Well-constructed mask
- Works great especially now with the flu outbreak
- It’s comfortable and last longer
- Great product for a great price
- Very good protection
- Better be careful with the bands because they might break after three uses at most
Where to buy:
This is another variant of 3M 8511. Like all other 3M N95 masks, this one is NIOSH-approved. It has the 3M trademark cool flow valve to help reduce heat build-up inside the respirator, it’s 30% easier to breathe compared to 3M 8200.
To complete its superior features, it has an adjustable M-nose clip to ensure a custom and a secure seal with fewer pressure points, stretchable, braided headbands for guaranteed comfort and, lightweight design for convenience.
An awesome point of this mask is, it’s comfortable for long periods of wear.
- It can protect you from forest fires smoke even with air index of 186
- It can prevent you to have a burning feeling in the throat, dry mouth, heavy chest, and mental fogginess when in a smoky area
- The straps and nose hinge of this mask does its job
- It is comfortable, most especially for people who need to wear it for a longer period of time
- It can hold up even for an extended use
- This mask is capable of doing a great job with all of the dangerous particulates floating around
- Easy to breathe on
- Very comfortable
- It is strapped to the back of the head and neck which is more secure
- The mask needs to maintain its shape to provide protection to the user
Where to buy:
Even in the midst of all the hazardous particulates around us, it’s good to know that there is an N95 particulate respirator mask that we can turn to for our more secure protection.
It’s better to always have the necessary devices to help us be safe not just when there’s a disease outbreak but every single day of our life. We might not see them and they are invisible in our naked eyes but our environment is filled with natural and man-made particulates that we need to be protected from.
It’s our duty and we owe it to ourselves to be more conscious and cautious at all times.
And, I believe there is still a silver lining in the dark clouds on our horizon now.
|Copyright © Survival Gear for Sale 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|