As an Amazon Associate and affiliate with other third parties, Echofavor earn from qualifying purchases and display advertisements.
Daily stock market update August 20, 2021 - Market is rebounding
How is stock market today?
Market is rebounding for the second day after the recent weakness.
Overall this week, the market start the week with strong pullback
What is the current support level?
Nasdaq rebound to where its 10 and 21 days have converged. Watch for support at this level.
S&P 500 and Dow Jones rebound to its 10 days moving average.
Russell 2000 recover above its 200 days moving average.
- NASDAQ - above its 50 days moving average line near 14500; current at 14423
- S&P 500 - above its 50 days moving average line near 4350; current at 4441
- DJIA - above its 50 days moving average line near 34800; current at 35120
- RUSSELL 2000 - below its 50 days moving average line near 2250; current at 2167
- Nasdaq is above 14000.
- S&P 500 is above 4400.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is now above 35000.
- Small cap Russell 2000 is below 2200.
Which industry groups show strength?
There is not much accumulation from industry groups.
|Health||Health Care||Major Pharmaceuticals (Ethical Drugs)||2||ABBV, PFE|
|Health||Health Care||Medical/Dental Instruments||3||BAX, BSX, PODD|
Which industry groups from recent strength show weakness today?
|Relative strength drops by 10%|
|Retail||Consumer Durables||Automotive Aftermarket||-6||AN, CWH, DRVN, LAD, PAG, VRM|
|Relative strength drops by 1%|
|Industrial||Technology||Diversified Commercial Services||-2||HEES, TGH|
Disclaimer: MCBOSS CAPITAL provides financial education and information research. None of this information should be used for investment purpose. Please seek professional advice. Information provided may not always be accurate.
|Copyright © Echofavor 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|