As an Amazon Associate and affiliate with other third parties, Echofavor earn from qualifying purchases and display advertisements.
Daily stock market update August 10, 2021 - Market made new closing high
How is stock market today?
Market made new closing high as S&P 500 and Dow Jones take the lead.
What is the current support level?
Nasdaq slide to its 10 days moving average.
S&P 500 and Dow Jones made a new closing high.
Russell 2000 is holding above its 10 days moving average.
- NASDAQ - above its 50 days moving average line near 14000; current at 14788
- S&P 500 - above its 50 days moving average line near 4200; current at 4432
- DJIA - above its 50 days moving average line near 34400; current at 35264
- RUSSELL 2000 - below its 50 days moving average line near 2240; current at 2239
- Nasdaq is above 14761.
- S&P 500 is above 4400.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is above 35000.
- Small cap Russell 2000 is above 2200.
Which industry groups show strength?
There are few industry groups showing accumulation.
Which industry groups from recent strength show weakness today?
|Relative strength drops by 1%|
|Technology||Technology||EDP Services (Medical)||2||MDRX, TRHC|
|Below 50 days moving average|
|Health||Health Care||Hospital/Nursing Management||-2||SEM, THC|
|Relative strength drops by 10%|
|Financial||Finance||Investment Bankers/Brokers/Service||2||BGCP, XP|
Disclaimer: MCBOSS CAPITAL provides financial education and information research. None of this information should be used for investment purpose. Please seek professional advice. Information provided may not always be accurate.
|Copyright © Echofavor 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|