As an Amazon Associate and affiliate with other third parties, Echofavor earn from qualifying purchases and display advertisements.
Daily stock market update August 4, 2021 - Market show mixed signals
How is stock market today?
Market show mixed signals as Nasdaq continue to rise, but S&P and Dow Jones slide.
What is the current support level?
Nasdaq move up slightly once again.
S&P 500 and Dow Jones slide but is still near recent high.
Russell 2000 is once again testing its 10 and 21 days moving average. It is nearing its 50 days moving average.
- NASDAQ - above its 50 days moving average line near 14000; current at 14780
- S&P 500 - above its 50 days moving average line near 4200; current at 4402
- DJIA - above its 50 days moving average line near 34400; current at 34790
- RUSSELL 2000 - below its 50 days moving average line near 2240; current at 2196
- Nasdaq is above 14761.
- S&P 500 is above 4400.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is below 35000.
- Small cap Russell 2000 is below 2200.
Which industry groups show strength?
There are some industry groups showing accumulation.
Which industry groups from recent strength show weakness today?
|Relative strength drops by 1%|
|Technology||Technology||EDP Services (Tech Services)||3||CACI, DAVA, WIT|
|Relative strength drops by 3%|
|Industrial||Technology||Industrial Machinery/Components||2||GE, TRS|
Disclaimer: MCBOSS CAPITAL provides financial education and information research. None of this information should be used for investment purpose. Please seek professional advice. Information provided may not always be accurate.
|Copyright © Echofavor 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|