As an Amazon Associate and affiliate with other third parties, Echofavor earn from qualifying purchases and display advertisements.
Daily stock market update August 2, 2021 - Market is trying to hold on
How is stock market today?
Market is trying to hold on to recent gains.
What is the current support level?
Nasdaq move up slightly.
S&P 500 and Dow Jones are now near recent high.
Russell 2000 is once again testing its 10 and 21 days moving average. It is nearing its 50 days moving average.
- NASDAQ - above its 50 days moving average line near 14000; current at 14681
- S&P 500 - above its 50 days moving average line near 4200; current at 4387
- DJIA - above its 50 days moving average line near 34400; current at 34838
- RUSSELL 2000 - below its 50 days moving average line near 2240; current at 2215
- Nasdaq is above 14000.
- S&P 500 is above 4400.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is below 35000.
- Small cap Russell 2000 is above 2200.
Which industry groups show strength?
There are some industry groups showing accumulation.
Which industry groups from recent strength show weakness today?
|Relative strength drops by 1%|
|Technology||Technology||Computer Software: Programming, Data Processing (Content)||-3||ATHM, PINS, YNDX|
Disclaimer: MCBOSS CAPITAL provides financial education and information research. None of this information should be used for investment purpose. Please seek professional advice. Information provided may not always be accurate.
|Copyright © Echofavor 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|