As an Amazon Associate and affiliate with other third parties, Echofavor earn from qualifying purchases and display advertisements.
Daily stock market update July 22, 2021 - Market continue to rebound
How is stock market today?
Market continue to rebound for the third day.
What is the current support level?
Nasdaq, S&P 500, Dow Jones rebound strongly above its 10 days moving average. This is a good sign.
Russell 2000 drops below its 10 days moving average once again. It is still far below its 50 days moving average.
- NASDAQ - above its 50 days moving average line near 14000; current at 14684
- S&P 500 - above its 50 days moving average line near 4200; current at 4367
- DJIA - above its 50 days moving average line near 34400; current at 34823
- RUSSELL 2000 - below its 50 days moving average line near 2240; current at 2199
- Nasdaq is above 14000.
- S&P 500 is now above 4300.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is now above 34000.
- Small cap Russell 2000 is now below 2200.
Which industry groups show strength?
There are more groups showing accumulation.
|Technology||Technology||Semiconductors (Equip)||2||ASML, COHU|
|Retail||Consumer Non-Durables||Shoe Manufacturing||2||CROX, SKX|
|Retail||Consumer Services||RETAIL: Building Materials||2||FND, GMS|
|Retail||Consumer Services||Restaurants||8||CMG, DPZ, MCD, PZZA, QSR, SBUX, WING, YUM|
|Health||Health Care||Medical/Dental Instruments||5||BSX, LIVN, MMSI, QDEL, TNDM|
|Health||Health Care||Other Pharmaceuticals||3||ABC, CAH, MCK|
|Financial||Capital Goods||Homebuilding||2||NVR, TPH|
|Financial||Finance||Finance: Consumer Services||3||CACC, COOP, WRLD|
Which industry groups from recent strength show weakness today?
Disclaimer: MCBOSS CAPITAL provides financial education and information research. None of this information should be used for investment purpose. Please seek professional advice. Information provided may not always be accurate.
|Copyright © Echofavor 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|